Friday 1 February 2013

Front cover




 
This is my front cover of my music magazine so far. After looking back at it several times I have decided that I need to include a 'Top Chart' or 'Latest Album' as it looks more like a reading/gossip magazine than a music magazine.



























I decided to add a picture of a crowd at reading festival to make it look more like a music magazine. I faded the people out so it didnt draw the attention from the main artist. I also added a glow around the artist to make him stand out even more.






















I added several more cover lines to my magazine to ensure that my target audience was able to see that there was going to be more than one exclusive interview inside.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how the crowd scene makes this more like a magazine cover? It's not a convention I'm familiar with - do you have examples of existing magazines which use this convention?
    Your cover still feels rather unfinished - do you have a justification for only having one cover line and your choice of font for this?

    ReplyDelete