Thursday 6 December 2012

Fonts for the mainheading

I chose to get a different variety of styles of writing as I couldn't decided what one I preferred. After looking back to my questionnaire analysis the most popular style of writing was bold and harsh so I will consider this when making my final decision on the font. I also need to make sure that the writing is easy to read and stands out from the other magazines.

I also need to decide what the colour of my font is going to be, either red, black or white. The background of my magazine is going to be white so the font will be red or black which are bright colours that stand out.

My favourite fonts are the fourth one and the last one although the fourth one is bold and harsh which was the most popular answer on my questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment