Friday 14 December 2012

Template for the front cover


This is a template for the front cover on my music magazine. The font is currently black, I think it stands out and contrast well with the red background however I think it would look better without the white background around the writing. I have chosen to use one main image on my front cover and use several over images on my contents page and double page spread. I am going to take my picture on a plain white background so I can edit a colour around it if I need to although most of the music magazines I researched had white or grey backgrounds. The colour scheme that my target audience chose was Red, White and Black so I need to make sure that I include these colours. The artist name needs to be a vibrant colour so it stands out to the audience and makes them buy the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment