Tuesday 4 December 2012

Layout for photoshot

The location of my music magazine will be in the photography room as it has a very simple plain white background and once I have taken my photo I can edit a background in if I need to or keep it white like 'VIBE'.

My model for my music magazine is going to be a male, he is roughly 6ft and comes from London. He has curly hair with green colour eyes. He has a small built body which would fit in well with my genre. I have chosen to use the genre R&B therefore I want my model to be wearing a coat with a silver or gold chain round their neck with jeans and blazers (trainers) to portray that they are a rapper.

The positioning of my model would be direct address to the camera with serious facial expressions. After looking at several different R&B music magazines all the artist on the front cover have serious facial expression or seductive facial expressions.

Picture of my model -








2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see more explicit links between your model and your genre. Who is the photo of beneath your model? An R&B artist? If so - who? Explain how he himself subverts the traditional or stereotypical conventions of R&B and how your artist fits into this changing image of R&B artists in 2013 (Conor Maynard etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your photos?

    Your blog shows that you are VERY behind schedule. Please post evidence of this photo shoot and plans/drafts for layout asap.

    Remember the final deadline is 8th February.

    ReplyDelete