Friday 16 November 2012

Anaylsis of my questionnaire

After handing out 15 questionnaires to my target audience age 14+ to both men and female for an R&B music magazine, the date I collected was :

The name of my music magazine will be Manic I was pleased about this is it was what I wanted my music magazine to be called. The colour scheme chosen was White, Red and Black, after researching several different music magazines this was the one that stood out and looked the most effective so I was pleased about that choice. Looking back to my questionnaire there was a clear order of the articles people wish to see :
-Charts
-Upcoming Tours
-Reviews of latest releases
-Upcoming Artist
-Latest Downloads
-News on artist
-Pull outs

Most of my target audience choose that they only wanted to pay £1.50 for my music magazine personal I think this is to cheap for a music magazine but it was the most popular answer so therefore that will be the price of my music magazine.

On the double page spreed the two most popular answers were an interview on the artist and tour pictures after thinking about this realistically I'm not going to take any tour pictures as I don't think they will look effective enough or real so therefore I will just use an interview on the artist for my double page spreed.

On my questionnaire I asked if there was a free gift in my music magazine would this convince you to buy the magazine all of my target audience ticked yes therefore my music magazine will have a free gift as it was a very popular answer.

Over half of the answers for the style of writing was BOLD and harsh, the other two options were italic and soft or Verdana as bold and harsh was such a popular answer I will use this style of writing on my music magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment