Tuesday 27 November 2012

Further research for music magazines

I decided to do a little research and then create my questionnaire based on what I had found, from this I then analysed my results and I now know what my target audience have chosen so I can research my genre in a lot more detail.
























'VIBE' is the ultimate R&B music magazine therefore I will analyse it in great detail to insure that my music magazine portrays the genre of R&B. The theme of the colour orange has been used throughout even the artist hair is orange. The colour scheme of my music magazine is red, white and black, I could use the colour red for all the writing to create the same effect. The straplines look affective as they have been writing in black and white and stand out from the orange therefore I will insure that I use different colours for my main headlines and straplines. The fact that artist is wearing a crown suggest that she is high up in the industry and looked up upon. The shot that has been taken is a middle shot, most of the shots on 'VIBE' are middle shots or face shots there are never any full body shots so I will make mine a face shot or middle shot. The facial expressions are minimal as the artist is not smiling or showing another expression, however the artist is making eye contact with the camera to show a connection with the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment