Wednesday 14 November 2012

Questionnaire Analysis

The most popular name that my target audience choose was Manic.















White, Red and Black was the most popular answer to the colour schemes.




The most popular articles that my target audience chose were Charts, Upcoming Tours and Reviews of the latest releases.

















The most popular answer for the cost of my magazine was £1.50 therefore I will use this price although it is very cheap for a music magazine.












On my double page spreed I will include a interview on the artist with a few tour pictures as they were the most popular answers.










Most of my target audience choose yes for a free gift most of the suggestions were a toy, lip gloss, C-D single, nail varnish and eye shadow.

The most popular style of writing chosen was BOLD and harsh as it will stand out and draw my target audiences attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment